Demon Dentist

HEY GUYS,

I haven’t talked to you in ages! Hope you guys loved your holidays!! So let’s get started! I have been reading the best book in the history of the world!!! It’s called DEMON DENTIST! David Walliams wrote this amazing book. And guess what I have read 194 pages in the past week that is how much I love it!!😍 I will tell you the blurb: Darkness had come to the town. Strange things were happening in the dead of night. Children would put a tooth under their pillow for the tooth fairy, but in the but in the morning they will wake up to find…a dead slug a live spider hundreds of earwigs creeping and crawling beneath their pillow! Evil was at work. But who or what was behind it? I hope you enjoyed that (I got chills ) If you get a chance please have a read it so gooooood! That’s all for me today so I will see you later Bye!!!

2 thoughts on “Demon Dentist

1. Hi Izzy
    I loved your blog post I loved that you took the time and effort I loved everything about the post just maby next time make a sizzling start but that is all.
    From Alana
    (The best friend in the world)

2. Hi Isabelle,

That book really sounds great and I really like how much deatal and effort you put into your posts.

From Henry